PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. The PMP® demonstrates an experience, education and competency to successfully lead and direct projects.
“All of our PMs must take a PMP® course and exam (or equivalent) and we wanted to lead by example so that we knew what the process entailes and had a better idea of what skills and knowledge people should walk away with,” said Green.
Centuria’s focus on program manager improvement, ProfectusTM (Latin for “improvement”), is an internal certification process incorporated into all Centuria projects.
Centuria completely underwrites training, which includes:
- Project Management Professional or other outside certifications for program managers, as dictated by program type and needs.
- Peer group involvement for continual professional development.
- Continuous skills improvement through education.
- Also through ProfectusTM, customers have a direct impact on program manager compensation through customer specified expectations for:
- Customer communications
- Planning and meeting milestones.
- Customer satisfaction levels.
- End user satisfaction levels.
- Metrics specific to your unique program.
Congrats to Tim and Kate!