Centuria awarded a contract in (PACTS) program for support of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. PACTS is a multiple-award Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) program. Each contract has a base period of two years and three one-year options. Centuria will compete for work with the other PACTS contractors in Functional Category 3. All Prime PACTS vendors are Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Businesses.
Functional Category 3 – Clerical Services Definition Functional Category 3
Clerical Services are defined as follows.
The Contractor shall provide the full range of clerical services to include:
- Document editing or proofreading
- Typing, word processing or desktop publishing
- Stenography (except court reporting or stenotype recording), transcription and other secretarial services,
- Answering telephone calls and relaying messages to clients
- Postal and mailing services
- One or more other office support services, such as facsimile services, and word processing services
The Centuria was the pivotal element of the Roman army whose capability drove the success of the Legions. Honoring that legacy, Centuria Corporation partners with our government customers to provide expert support for the management and execution of National programs.
As a privately held, Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, Centuria is able to quickly and easily adapt to changing program requirements. Drawing on almost a decade of experience in the federal market and experience as a prime contractor, Centuria applies proven management methodology to all engagements. Core capabilities include engineering and scientific services, software development lifecycle, program management, and complex administrative support.
AOC has provided federal contract operations since 1983 including:
Infrastructure services including operations, maintenance, and logistics support
- Information technology and telecommunications services, including network engineering and design, bandwidth connectivity, and high-end desktop publishing
- Energy and the environment sector support to include Department of Energy (DOE) and Department of Defense (DoD) customers in a variety of technical, management, operations, and advisory capacities
- Program and Project Management Services
In addition, AOC holds two GSA Schedules: Management, Organizational, and Business Improvement Services —MOBIS, and Logistics Worldwide Services? LOGWORLD. AOC also brings extensive experience in A-76 contract conversions from a federal workforce to the private sector, having participated fully in the A-76 process since the inception of A-76 in the 1980s.
11955 Democracy Drive | Suite 1620 | Reston, VA 20190
(P) 703 885-8132.tel