|Job Location(s):||Reston, VA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Start Date:||As soon as possible|
|Starting Salary Range:||Not Provided|
|Required Education:||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Required Experience:||10 to 20+ years||Related Categories:||IT – General, Sales – Outside, Sales – Management|
Exciting career opportunity for a Capture Manager to join one of the fastest-growing companies in the NATION. Centuria Corporation has been recognized as the 15th fastest growing business in the nation, 2nd fastest growing firm in government services, and the 3rd fastest growing business in the Washington D.C. area by Inc. Magazine. Centuria provides complete information technology (IT) development services, exacting program management expertise, and steadfast complex administrative talent. We are committed to a responsible and productive relationship with federal agencies to ensure that the United States and its citizens receive the best return for their investment.
Centuria offers strong compensation and world-class benefits. But so do many other companies. What makes Centuria stand apart is our absolute focus on our people. Centuria is committed to providing the right tools and support structure to our employees to ensure they can focus clearly on their mission – meeting our client’s objectives.
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Centuria Corporation is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D.
Description of Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a Capture Manager to lead and oversee all phases of capture and proposal management – identification, qualification, capture, and advanced knowledge of proposal management and pricing. This individual will oversee and execute strategies and plans for specific opportunities/pursuits as assigned by the VP of Business Development. Activities include facilitating and developing strategies based on customer hot buttons, conducting competitive intelligence analysis, Developing Solutions (technical, management, price), and creating a winning environment across the pursuit team. Accurately/objectively develops and validates facts with analysis and presents the opportunity business case at management reviews to facilitate business decisions by management.
The Capture Manager is fully responsible for budget estimation and management throughout the life cycle of the pursuit once assigned and fully responsible for planning, controlling, directing and executing all activities from opportunity assessment to post submittal completing the required decision and Team reviews.
- Provides strategic direction and leadership.
- Develops comprehensive account plans.
- Identifies and qualifies new business opportunities.
- Dedicated to overall procurement effort including acquisition planning, marketing and proposal development.
- Primary interface with customer, competition and potential team members.
- Document and recommend acquisition investment strategy.
- Prepare and execute capture plan and pre-RFP action plan.
- Prepare customer call plan.
- Prepare marketing/positioning plan for competitive/political environments.
- Develop Win Strategy.
- Establish teaming requirements.
- Gather acquisition/political intelligence data.
- Prepare customer and competitive analysis.
- Influence, wherever possible, RFP requirements.
- Conducts teaming negotiations.
Minimum Education Required:
BS/BA in marketing, business or technical management. Masters Degree preferred. Formal training in developing win strategies, financial management and proposal process.
Minimum Work Experience Required
Minimum 10 years directly related experience.
Special Skills Required
- Experience with Microsoft word, PowerPoint, excel and project (with resource management).
- Working knowledge and implementation of a Business development Lifecycle such as Shipley.
- Working knowledge and implementation of compliance development and tracking techniques and tools.
- Customer call plans, teaming and negotiation skills, financial business case development, formal presentation and oral communications.
- Must be able to determine value added discriminators and thrive in a competitive win environment.
- Must be astute in the development and able to execute the entire Capture and Proposal Management cycle.